Prop Guard 11" Orange 25hp to 35hp
11" High Strength Composite (Not Plastic) Prop Safe Guard Fits 25hp to 35hp - Class B Gear case/Motors.
For Bigfoot and High Thrust use 13" Prop Guard.
Note - Prop Safe Guard not recommended for speeds over 30mph.
1) Greater thrust
2) Higher cruising at minimum motor RPM RESULTING IN FUEL SAVINGS.
3) Significant directional steering control.
4) Outstanding boat leveling trim control.
5) Complete Propeller protection. (Water Skier safety)
6) Significant reduction of Propeller wake (Preventing wake nuisance for boats nearby and preventing wake damage to river and channel banks)
7) The vortex vanes between the outer and inner guard nozzle create a similar effect as counter rotating propeller arrangements, canceling the torque reaction, and the Propeller vortex of a single Propeller installation (Simple application for submarines and torpedos)
NOTE: PROP SAFETY GUARD DOES NOT WARRANT THE INCREASE OR DECREASE IN SPEEDS AS HULL AND ENGINE CONFIGURATIONS VARY BETWEEN BOAT MANUFACTURES.